Thursday, May 1, 2008

Cyber Love At First Sight

How I Found My home business Niche.

I found themselves suddenly and unexpectedly unemployed after more than twenty-five years in similar work. Before that I had no ambition to own my own business. I had previously vague idea that it would be very pleased to be able to work from home, but I never had any idea that I could work in reality. I have a computer, I literate and can type fairly quickly pace. Along with this, I have no skills, which I can see, as a basis for home businesses. I love reading and I grow all kinds of bean plants to cacti, but I could not see anyone pay me to stay home and do any of these things.

If you told me when I would be today, and what I would thus, I would have thought you were crazy. I would not have believed that I own some sites (my own domain actually), will work from home and have published articles that I wrote myself.

I looking for work, both on and off the Internet and more I searched, I became more downhearted. Of course, there were jobs, but they are about all the necessary things to me is not enough: some like to experience, some want a lot of young people, the worst of them want the people who were willing to work long hours for peanuts.

I regularly search the Internet for opportunities for home work. I joined forums and read messages from women who desperately to work from home, most of them have children and could not find suitable work in accordance with their schedules. He began to seem as if there are armies of people in all those wishing to work but unable to find the right opportunity to suit them.

I signed up for several companies to receive payment for reading mail, reading, but a couple of letters every day no way to make state. I still read the e-mail message to these companies, but only from a sense (you will see what I mean when you get at the end of the story).

I took a couple of ideas that seem promising, and I tried them. First, what was the secret purchase, which sounded simple enough, pleasant, and perhaps - well, to get money to go shopping sounds good to me. I found many companies using Internet search and I applied for dozens of them, I wanted to work full time, rather than simply odd shopping trip. A month has gone, and I have not heard anything from any of these companies.

Fortunately, I was not just meeting back and wait for the secret purchase of jobs to come pouring in. I saw the advertisement for paid survey, and it seemed that you could make a full -- Time filling in the income surveys online. There were many websites that are told that you should never pay a fee to join a survey company, and these objects are displayed web address various business surveys. At the same time I have seen many advertisements for a company that promised access to a huge database of best companies to pay for the survey fee of only $ 35, in which you will be obliged to return within days. Against my better decisions, I have paid more than $ 35 and was disappointed that many companies in this database would accept the U.S. and Canada residents only. Nothing wrong with that, apart from the fact that I live in Britain. Of the companies that will accept international residents, I have already signed up for most of them. I have exactly nothing back for my $ 35. I only money earned from two profits paid survey companies, which I did not join through this database. To date I have received a total payment of 12. I received another 21, which is in the account to be paid only if my reached a total of 50.

My search of work turned into research projects. I started at home promising enterprises, rather than jobs. There is no lack of opportunities here, but how to choose? I saw some attractive web sites aimed at selling all kinds of goods, but I do not know where I would like to receive stock, and even then, that I should try to sell, let alone how to create a web site, and my budget was limited. I tried to find a turnkey business. I looked at the partner program opportunities, and they seemed a good idea, no stock to buy or use, but what should I sell? There were also different class members. I barely knew that the majority of this would begin with, but I was learning, and I was a fairly good feel for what I do not want.

I would like to say that I found a niche as a result of my own, my genius, Trudolyubie and perseverance. Actually, it was an accident. I read one of my money on reading the letters, clicked on the link and was my first view of Plug-profit Site . I try to avoid cliche, but it was sight for sore eyes, eyes that felt as if they were ready to bulge from my head after hours looking at the computer screen. If possible fall in love with this site, I did just that, I knew absolutely no doubt that I would Plug-profit site in my own, it was all I needed and more besides.

An attractive young man (young to he was my son, I& 39;m afraid) proposes to build for me free on the site, complete with five free to join the partnership program selling a wide range of issues, provide various ways of earning money. It also offers me free, my own prior written newsletter, his own guide to setting up and operating my business and many other free things that I have come to evaluate even if I do not know what they were at the time (remember, I do not know a list of the grocery list this time, and I thought, would only what you need to go through your dog). I could take delivery of all of this within 24 hours, the glory of goodness, and I do not think I could have waited a minute longer. I can not resist this temptation even for a second and within 24 hours, I was a website owner is willing trade.

The learned all started here, but I will except that another story. I tell you only one thing that I learned: I learned that I have once again been extremely lucky. I joined a couple of forums and read many messages from people who have struggled for years to find a decent home Internet business. These people told horrific tales of failure, money lost, mounting debts, years of hard work and worry. In a strange way, I feel almost guilty, I found that my niche in accident.

-- Elaine Currie, BA (Hons) Hunting Group

This Venus is one of a series of articles published author, Elaine Currie, BA (Hons) at http: / / www.huntingvenus.com author& 39;s monthly newsletter is available free from e-mail: networkerhvm@ReportsNetwork.com



Bookmark it: del.icio.usdigg.comreddit.comnetvouz.comgoogle.comyahoo.comtechnorati.comfurl.netbloglines.comsocialdust.comma.gnolia.comnewsvine.comslashdot.orgsimpy.com

No comments: